Welcome to Bothell Washington!
Located just 20 miles Northeast of Seattle Metro is Bothell
Washington. Bordering Snohomish and King county
Bothell is home to about 35,000 residents inside the city
limits. The limit lines of several towns close by such as Bothell, Woodinville,
Lynnwood, Lake City and Mountlake Terrace as so closely bordering each other
that you may never know when you left one town and entered another.
Bothell has several distinct neighborhoods and communities
all with their own charm and lifestyle. These include:
- Canyon Creek east of Canyon Park and south of Maltby
- Canyon Park is a commercial and business district at the junction of
Bothell-Everett Highway and Interstate 405. This community has dozens of shops,
restaurants and local establishments.
- Downtown Bothell, north of Bothell Way on the north side of the Sammamish
River, and this is more the business district with the city hall and the
police station, the Bothell Library, and Pop Keeney Stadium.
- Fitzgerald is a southern extension of Canyon Park containing Canyon Park
- Juanita is a residential neighborhood along Juanita Way between Wayne Curve
and nearby Juanita and this area includes the Wayne Curve Golf Course.
- Lake Pleasant/Country Village is the area bordering
Bothell-Everett Highway between downtown and Canyon Park. This
is home to Country Village, a wonderful full season local shop establishement
with activities for every season.
- Maywood/Beckstrom Hill is a residential neighborhood on the hill north of
downtown, and is the location of Maywood Hills Elementary School, Heritage
Christian Academy and St. Brendan's Parish School.
- North Creek is a business and light industrial district with several large
big box retail stores, and the production facility for the Seattle Times.
- Norway Hill is a residential neighborhood overlooking downtown from the
south and many areas of this neighborhood are actually outside the city
- Pioneer Hills is a residential community on the hills east of North Creek
that borders Woodinville, and contains Woodin Elementary School.
- Queensgate is a residential neighborhood along Brickyard Road, south of the
Sammamish River and adjacent to nearby Woodinville.
- Mays Pond is a residential neighborhood just north of the Bothell's city
limits containing Woodside and Cedar Wood Elementary Schools.
- Queensborough/Brentwood is also residential community west and north of
Canyon Park, containing Frank Love Elementary School and Wallace Swamp Creek
- Riverfront, south of Bothell Way contains Sammamish River
Park, Blyth Park, several residential neighborhoods, and the Northshore Senior
- Westhill is a mid-20th century residential expansion on the hill to the west
of downtown, and includes Bothell High School and Westhill Elementary School.
- Shelton View is a residential neighborhood north of Westhill in Snohomish
County containing Shelton View Elementary.
- Thrasher's Corner is a retail district mostly outside the city limits of
Bothell, but houses a great shopping district with amazing eateries, pubs and
Events and Weather
Bothell also has great festivals and year round events such
as the City of Bothell Freedom Festival, a two-day festival
celebrating American Independence, including an annual Fourth of July parade and
a reenactment of the Battle of Concord on the Bothell Landing Bridge.
Every Friday in July and August at the Bothell Landing
Amphitheater is the Music in the Park Series. Bothell
also puts on an Arts and Crafts Fair, Riverfest, La Fiesta Viva! at
Bothell Country Village, Harvest fests and tree lighting
There is never a shortage of things to do in Bothell
Washington. With a mild, year round climate of upper 80's in the summer
to 30's and 40's in the winter.
Be sure to contact me whenever you need information about the Bothell
area or if you need to buy or sell any Bothell homes or properties.
Because I know the area, the neighborhoods and the buyers, I can be sure to
negotiate for the right home at the right price and the right terms.
Contact me anytime at 206-276-1070, Email me at Cathy@CathyStauphomes.com or send me
an email from the contact form below.