Welcome to Bothell Washington
Located just 20 miles Northeast of Seattle Metro is Bothell Washington.
Bordering Snohomish and King county Bothell is home to about 35,000
residents inside the city limits. The limit lines of several towns close by
such as Bothell, Woodinville, Lynnwood, Lake City and Mountlake Terrace
as so closely bordering each other that you may never know when you
left one town and entered another.
Bothell has several distinct neighborhoods and communities all with
their own charm and lifestyle. These include:
- Canyon Creek east of Canyon Park and south of Maltby Road
- Canyon Park is a commercial and business district at the junction
of Bothell-Everett Highway and Interstate 405. This community
has dozens of shops, restaurants and local establishments.
- Downtown Bothell, north of Bothell Way on the north side of the
Sammamish River, and this is more the business district with the
city hall and the police station, the Bothell Library, and Pop
- Fitzgerald is a southern extension of Canyon Park containing
Canyon Park Junior High.
- Juanita is a residential neighborhood along Juanita Way between
Wayne Curve and nearby Juanita and this area includes the
Wayne Curve Golf Course.
- Lake Pleasant/Country Village is the area bordering Bothell-Everett
Highway between downtown and Canyon Park. This is home to
Country Village, a wonderful full season local shop
establishement with activities for every season.
- Maywood/Beckstrom Hill is a residential neighborhood on the
hill north of downtown, and is the location of Maywood Hills
Elementary School, Heritage Christian Academy and
St. Brendan's Parish School.
- North Creek is a business and light industrial district with
several large big box retail stores, and the production
facility for the Seattle Times.
- Norway Hill is a residential neighborhood overlooking
downtown from the south and many areas of this
neighborhood are actually outside the city limits.
- Pioneer Hills is a residential community on the hills east of North Creek that borders Woodinville, and contains Woodin Elementary School.
- Queensgate is a residential neighborhood along Brickyard Road, south of the Sammamish River and adjacent to nearby Woodinville.
- Mays Pond is a residential neighborhood just north of the Bothell's city limits containing Woodside and Cedar Wood Elementary Schools.
- Queensborough/Brentwood is also residential community west and north of Canyon Park, containing Frank Love Elementary School and Wallace Swamp Creek Park.
- Riverfront, south of Bothell Way contains Sammamish River Park, Blyth Park, several residential neighborhoods, and the Northshore Senior Center.
- Westhill is a mid-20th century residential expansion on the hill to the west of downtown, and includes Bothell High School and Westhill Elementary School.
- Shelton View is a residential neighborhood north of Westhill in
Snohomish County containing Shelton View Elementary.
- Thrasher's Corner is a retail district mostly outside the city
limits of Bothell, but houses a great shopping district with
amazing eateries, pubs and dining establishments.
Events and Weather
Bothell also has great festivals and year round events such as
the City of Bothell Freedom Festival, a two-day festival
celebrating American Independence, including an annual
Fourth of July parade and a reenactment of the Battle of
Concord on the Bothell Landing Bridge.
Every Friday in July and August at the Bothell Landing
Amphitheater is the Music in the Park Series. Bothell
also puts on an Arts and Crafts Fair, Riverfest, La Fiesta
Viva! at Bothell Country Village, Harvest fests and tree
There is never a shortage of things to do in Bothell Washington.
With a mild, year round climate of upper 80's in the summer to
30's and 40's in the winter.
View Larger Map
Be sure to contact me whenever you need information about the Bothell
area or if you need to buy or sell any Bothell homes or properties.
I know the area, the neighborhoods and the buyers, I can be sure to
negotiate for the right home at the right price and the right terms.
Contact me anytime at 206-276-1070, Email me at Cathy@CathyStauphomes.com
or send me an email from the contact form below.